We're Hiring a Digital Marketing Director!
What we’re looking for: A digital marketing director with at least 2 years experience to promote and advance Tricia Robinson Art in a fun and effective way! Our goal is to grow our ideal customer base, inspire women, and move them to engage with us by purchasing products or joining our membership.
Our brand: To inspire women to embrace more joy, wonky, and color in their lives while drawing closer to the heart of God!
My ideal customer: Christian women, 25+ who want to be inspired by art, color and God's Word.
Job Description: Collaborate closely with Tricia Robinson and her talented team in crafting, nurturing, and overseeing every facet of our digital marketing and social media initiatives. Your responsibilities will encompass developing, maintaining, and measuring integrated marketing strategies.
- Be able to demonstrate an affinity for and understanding of our brand
- Increase traffic to the website and social media platforms
- Drive the following key measurable outcomes:
- New subscribers
- Improve Email Open/Click/Conversion rates
- New sales generated
- Grow membership
Roles and Responsibilities:
Marketing + Digital:
- Planning digital integrated marketing campaigns, including web, SEO/SEM, email, social media, and display advertising for products and digital launches
- Maintaining our social media presence across all channels
- Working with platform specialists to execute campaigns
- Measuring and reporting on the performance of all marketing efforts
- Content Creation—work with Tricia and Lead Designer to create posts, videos, reels, emails, ads and launch content
- Weekly email planning, scheduling, execution oversight
- Bi-Weekly meetings with Facebook and Google Ads Managers
- Facebook Ads Manager
- Google Suite
- Email marketing flows and sequencing in email client such as Klaviyo
- Planning/scheduling social posts in IG/FB, Pinterest, Later
- Has an understanding of Shopify or similar eCommerce solution
- Track Sales through Shopify
- Research and suggest apps to increase conversion and average order value
- Brainstorms and builds marketing ideas through effective and fun ways
- Brings an energy and excitement to reflect our brand
- Believes in our mission and understands how to promote the mission in a fun, joyful, and color-filled way
- Takes ownership of projects
- Proactive and innovative
- Works well with deadlines
- Communicates effectively with the team and works great in collaboration
- Careful, detail-oriented
- Willing to support and encourage others
- New Marketing Strategy research and implementation
- Gives Feedback on God Made Girl Club (our online art club) and how to grow our online membership
- Identify Customer Potential
Part Time Compensation:
- 20 hours a week (part time)
- Remote position
- Feel free to share your desired hourly rate with us—we want to make sure it's a great fit for both you and us!
I’m interested, how do I respond?
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the following:
- Resume including desired hourly rate
- Link to sample work or personal website
- Links to social media accounts
- Create a private Pinterest board of how you see our brand and inspiration of where you think it could go. Share it with me at triciarobinson
- Email a short video (no more than 2 minutes) about yourself and why you're interested in working with Tricia Robinson Art.